From: Urdhvaga Das
To: firstname.lastname@example.org (pada)
Date: 18. May 2000
Subject: Tamal, a Maha-Demon and Rakshasa
Dear Yaduraja and Mahesh prabhus, all devotees
PAMHO AGTSP. Please take me out from your (Mahesh v. Yaduraja) mailing list. Please stop sending me your ISTAGOSTHI discussion. I dont want to hear anymore of Yaduraja's word jugglery. Srila Prabhupadas poison complaint is what it is: a poisoning of Srila Prabhupada, who himself says loud and clear on the tape that poison is being given, and then he confirms that the poison has being given to himself. When the Kaviraraja asks, "To whom"?, Srila Prabhupada answered: "Mujhko" (to me).
Prabhupadas statements are very clear and this fact cannot be argued away even by Yaduraja. I have enough of this useless forth and back ISTAGOSTHI discussion. Please Yaduraja and Mahesh prabhus dont sent anything to my mailbox any more. Thanks.
Concerning NNVs comment: No one is a "heartless demon" ...we are all devotees of Krishna. Even the DEMONS are not demons! They too are the eternal servitors of Krishna. This statement might be true for a self-realised Mahabhagavata, who sees demons as servitors of Krishna, but certainly not for me who is nothing but a conditioned soul only.
We have to instruct the innocent, make friends with the equals, neglect the
envious and avoid the demons. And there is definitely one demon, in this sinister
movement, a maha demon called TKJ or Tamal Krishna Goswami.
Ok NNV, if you don't believe in demons, than lets call Tamal, a kali chela pseudo devotee, religious propagandist with demoniac mentality who killed his guru to sit in his seat. Actually he is a Rakshasa.
Kaviraja: dehhiye, bat hi hai, hi hoi rahshas ne diya ho.
Translation: Look, this is the thing, that maybe some rakshasa gave him poison.
How come that Kamsa is not a heartless demon when he threw one after another
of Devaki's babies on the wall? Lovely guy isnt he? Serving Krishna so nicely
by killing little children. Nice lila.
I completely agree with Sanat, who said: who cares about Tamal; by his own admission (1994 tape, which I have many copies of) "blasphemers should first have their tongues cut out and then they should be killed". Therefore, perhaps Tamal should (by scripture injunction that he loves to cite himself) first have his head chopped off, and then he should be put to death? Then also, the main culprit would be removed, and we could likely get confessions from his accomplices?
YES! WE FULLY AGREE!
* Who was it who said to Srila Prabhupada, oh arsenic, it is a poison in 1968(?)?
* Who was it who harassed Srila Prabhupada for weeks to give him sannyasa?
* Who was it who covered up for Bhavananda's homosexual problems?
* Who was it who hounded and harassed Vishnujana to death, literally?
* Who was it who hounded and harassed Gopijana to blow out his brains in St. Louis?
* Who was it who hounded and harassed Braja to beat himself on the head with a hammer?
* Who was it who hounded and harassed and wanted to send ALL the householders to Australia?
* Who was it that everyone in ISKCON hoped would be sent to China in 1976?
* Who was it who hounded and harassed Srila Prabhupada about going to China?
* Who was it who said, "You are waiting for Srila Prabhupada to die to sit in his seat"?
* Who was it who hounded and harassed and drove hundreds of devotees out of ISKCON like Revatinandana?
* Who was it who made up malicious lies to drive some of these poor devotees out?
* Who was it who gave Srila Prabhupada alopathic medicine after he said it would kill him?
* Who was it who kept the devotees away from Srila Prabhupada, so that he complained, why is nobody visiting him?
* Who was it who locked up Prabhupada in a dark room and did not let him go out, even when Prabhupada ordered to be taken out?
* Who was it who attacked other devotees who where trying to make the bullock-cart ready as instructed by Prabhupada?
* Who was it who said: "You want to kill Srila Prabhupada, because he will die if he goes out on parikrama"?
* Who was it, the "raksasa" the kaviraja talks about in Srila Prabhupada's room?
* Who was it who was whispering about poison in Srila Prabhupada's room?
* Who was it, the "Ravana" Srila Prabhupada says is in his room?
* Who was handling the medicine for a long time?
* Who was ordered to stop handling the medicine?
* Whose friend was seen pouring white powder on Srila Prabhupada's food?
* Whose friend brought "medicine" and Srila Prabhupada said, "This is poison"?
* Who was among "all" of the people that Srila Prabhupada said were talking about him being poisoned?
* Whose friend whispered, "poisoning for a long time"?
* Who was it who overturned all of Prabhupada's instructions?
* Who was it who said that a known homosexual is "Vishnupada"?
* Who was it who had 23 cooks making huge feasts while the children were starving to death?
* Who was it who told the devotees to sell oil paintings and not books?
* Who was it who kicked out a woman on the street when she complained her kids were beaten, molested and threatened with a gun in Tamal's school?
* Who was it who voted to put two pedophiles in charge as gurus of the schools in India?
* Who was it who said that he was blamed for killing Srila Prabhupada in 1980?
* Who was it who said Srila Prabhupada is a senile old man?
* Who was it who Srila Prabhupada did not answer when he asked: "Who is it that poisoned You Srila Prabhupada?" (no answer is also an answer).
* Who was it who spoke to keep a pedophile in Vyasadeva's seat and Krishna's altar?
* Who told Sudama "we are going to divide up the world" on May 30, 1977?
* Who is reputed to have had his genital muscle cut?
* Whose disciples in China rejected him?
* Who went to college after Prabhupada said sannyasis should not go there to learn?
* Who was it claiming to be the sole successor after Prabhupadas disappereance?
* Who was it in Bombay, building a Vyasasana for himself bigger than Srila Prabhupadas, and sitting in it?
* Who was it who initially tried to take over Srila Prabhupadas rooms although he instructed that no one shall live in his apartments during his absense.
* Who was it who said that Srila Prabhupada asked for (poison) medicine to end his life?
* And who do we think finally gave that poison to Srila Prabhupada?
YES, YES, YES, the Maha-Demon Tamal, thats right.
Of this I am 100% convinced. According to an audio tape that was exposed by Isa dasa (and is available as a .wav file on VNN) Tamal Krishna had said in November 1977 (to Satsvarupa) that Srila Prabhupada had often asked for "medicine" that would take his life because he had wanted to die. In other words, Srila Prabhupada had allegedly asked Tamal for "medicine" that would take his life ...so that he could commit suicide. And YES Tamal gave it.
[PADA: But Urdhvaga prabhu, according to Yaduraja these are all minor, indirect problems. It is indirect trouble, you know, like having a piece of bubble gum stuck to your shoe. Minor league problems, yawn, ho-hum, time for my nap, meant for the nit-pickers like pada. None of this really indicates trouble, and thus Yaduraja's expert said: "the weasels are going down." And so, who was it that Yaduraja and KK wanted us to listen to? How did you guess, a disciple of Tamal i.e. Tamal. And who is CHAKRA the mouthpiece for? Tamal.]
UD: Otherwise, why was Tamal saying this? Perhaps Tamal was already thinking of a back door escape plan just in case it was discovered that Srila Prabhupada had been poisoned in fact? Then, Tamal could have said, "Well, yes he was poisoned, but Srila Prabhupada had asked us to give it to him. He was asking for something that would end his life all the time. So we gave it to him, thus we are not guilty of any crime."
Now my only question is how to get this guy prosecuted and put in jail. Lets
get the 'CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE' together, expose Tama(l) for what he really
is and file for a WRONGFUL DEATH LAWSUIT. Anything else is useless. Or as one
devotee puts it: "Seemingly, there's so much evidence already. It's obvious
that deliberate poisoning with attempt to murder had taken place. Prabhupadanugas
should perhaps begin to consult with some good lawyers, and see how much actual
weight the lawsuit may have. The initial consults are almost always free from
charge, or very cheap, so it shouldn't be a financial obstacle, too, at least
not at the initial stage. There's no other way. Now, how to launch a lawsuit (in
India and USA) against Tamal and other poisoners, in a most efficient way,
that's the real question.
Subject: Re: please take me off your ISTAGOSTHI discussions
From: email@example.com (Nathan Zakheim)
>> Concerning NNVs comment: No one is a "heartless demon"...we are all devotees of Krishna....Even the DEMONS are not demons!...They too are the eternal servitors of Krishna. This statement might be true for a self-realised Mahabhagavata, who sees demons as servitors of Krishna, but certainly not for me who is nothing but a conditioned soul only. We have to instruct the innocent, make friends with the equals, neglect the envious and avoid the demons. >>
Dear Urdhvaga prabhu, PAMHO, AGTSP!
What you say is true!....I was simply trying to "calm down" the ego-centric Yaduraja, and show him to be the poor logicician that he actually is.
As far as Tamal is concerned,......He is the equivalent of the "ANTICHRIST" or the "ANTI-ACHARYA"....He took birth to kill Srila Prabhupada, and by our lack of vigilance and willingness to believe that he was a conficential servant of Srila Prabhupada, WE ALLOWED HIM EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO HIM AT THE END.
It is not that Tamal is "just another guy" who joined Iskcon.....He always had his purpose, and Srila Prabhupada was well aware of it......Our only defense would have been such PURE DEVOTION on our parts, that there would have been a CROWD of devotees between Tamal and Srila Prabhupada at all times.
As the years "rolled by" Tamal crept closer and closer until he was there alone with HIM and did his horrible murder.
Your eternal servant,
please also see:
Request to Windle Turley Lawyers for Prabhupada Poison Investigation
Tamal you have killed Srila Prabhupada in order to sit in his seat
Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!
All glories to His Divine Grace A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada!